Mirror House Retail Manager
MIRROR HOUSE RETAIL MANAGER
Porter Lyons is looking for a retail director to manage and execute the growth of our Mirror House mobile store. Proven experience planning and implementing a retail growth strategy in the fashion/accessories industry preferred. The Mirror House Director will report directly to the Director of Retail to meet and exceed sales goals.
VALUE + SKILL SET
- 2+ years of experience working in retail or sales environments
- Strong experience in professional development and management of retail sales teams • Expert understanding of product in relation to excellence in execution: customer service, visual merchandising, building a sales culture
- Proven track record directly growing sales in a retail setting
- Excellent leadership, organizational, interpersonal, presentation and customer service skills
- Strong ability to identify key on-brand influencers within any given location/industry to build store awareness
- Extremely results-driven mindset—driven by meeting and exceeding pre-determined sales and cultural metrics
- Extreme attention to detail + organization skills
- Creativity in problem-solving
- Knowledge of sales per square foot
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Daily Sales Tracker Report on a weekly basis to Director of Retail
- Participate in the Team Weekly Roundup Meetings (Tuesday’s 10AM) • Follow up with clients
- Build PL’s customer base
- Recruit, train, schedule and develop retail teams that exemplify PL brand culture and excellent customer service
- Guide & manage sales specialists to establish and exceed brand standards of service, visual merchandising, and overall operational excellence in execution
- Create & implement sales strategies, to meet and exceed sales goal
- Identify and implement community involvement opportunities & partnerships • Drive partnerships with community influencers to foster relationships generating sales results
- Work with operations department to align demand planning and buying needs to fulfill store objectives based on sales forecast
- Overall accountability for store performance
- Create + manage Mirror House inventory through Purchase Orders and approval from Director of Retail
- Managing and notifying key people of low stock levels for all packaging • Fulfill & manage online orders when necessary
Position will be based at our Mirror House’s new location on Magazine street in New Orleans. Porter Lyons is a profit-sharing company, salary position qualified.
Salary Range – $32,000 base with commission structure. Eligible for benefit package after 6 months.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Porter Lyons is a New Orleans-based and culturally inspired jewelry & accessory company that gives back to the city, founded by Ashley Porter in 2012.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter with MIRROR HOUSE RETAIL MANAGER in the email subject to email@example.com. No calls please.