Customer Care Specialist
Porter Lyons is looking for a leader to manage and execute above and beyond Customer Service. We take extreme pride in delivering excellent customer service to our clients. We believe the customer is always right, in service with a smile, and quick responsiveness to all inquiries. This individual must have superb writing skills, exhibit professional communications at all times, be a self-starter with a strong problem-solving skillset and resilient patience.
VALUE + SKILL SET
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven track record directly dealing with pleasing customers in a luxury retail setting
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer knowledge skills
- Strong ability to identify quick solutions
- Extremely driven mindset— always thinking about achieving the highest level of customer delight
- Extreme attention to detail
- Creativity in problem-solving
- Thinking of solutions and ways to better our services
- Proactive solutions in case of dissatisfaction
- Overall accountability for customer delight operations
- Drive, manage, maintain the Customer Delight Plan
- Manage all communications via Contact@porterlyons.com, Tawk.to, and any other forms of customer contact
- Documentation of all customer communications and informing team members of any pertinent information for ease of inter team execution
- Manage all outgoing shipments and packaging standards
- Follow up with all instore customers who’ve received orders and ask them to rate tag us on social
- Follow up with any customers who had issues with repairs, returns, shipment issues, exchanges once issue has been resolved to reengage
- Manage + Reorder packaging inventory for both retail locations with approval amounts from management
- Manage all Preorder notifications to customers
- Manage all returns via Returnly.com
- Manage all Repairs
- Present to new ideas to achieve ‘customer delight’ to Director of Retail
- Devise strategies to go above and beyond for different customer groups (VIP, Reactivation, First time Buyers…etc)
- Plan for seasonal high traffic and make recommendations to hire extra hands for highest efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Increase brand visibility and awareness
- Research and implement new systems for higher efficiency
- Participate in weekly roundup team meeting (Tuesdays 10-11AM)
Position will be based at the Flagship store in the heart of the French Quarter. Compensation $16/hour. Minimum of 2 hours 4 days a week, 11AM-1PM (except Thursdays).
ABOUT THE BRAND
Porter Lyons is a New Orleans-based and culturally inspired jewelry & accessory company that gives back to the city, founded by Ashley Porter in 2012.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter with CUSTOMER DELIGHT SPECIALIST in the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.