Retail Sales Manager
RETAIL SALES MANAGER
SKILLS & VALUE SET
- 5+ year experience working in retail or sales environment required
- History of retail sales team management
- Expert understanding of product in relation to excellence in execution: visual merchandising, current trends, building and maintaining a sales culture
- Excellent communication skills
- Result driven self-starter
- Creativity in problem-solving
- Knowledge of sales per square foot and traffic expansion.
Excellent customer service & a positive attitude are paramount to Porter Lyons culture. We expect these principles to mirror the candidate’s daily work ethic and drive.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Build + develop customer retention strategies
- Recruit, train, schedule and develop a retail team that exemplifies PL brand culture and excellent customer service
- Plan and execute on-site team building events
- Develop and implement sales goals structure for sales associates— with monthly or bi-monthly team touch bases as needed
- Oversee scheduling of sales team with consideration of holiday timelines
- Analyze employee performance and provide positive feedback to encourage growth and development
- Resolve conflicts as soon as they arise, settling them fairly and in a professional manner
- Create & implement innovative sales strategies to meet and exceed sales goals
- Extremely results-driven mindset — driven by meeting and exceeding predetermined sales and cultural metrics
- Maintain an acute interest in jewelry and fashion industries, stay informed of industry trends, and translate this into identifying and pursuing new opportunities
- Host in-store events + launch of new products and collections – identify + implement community involvement opportunities and partnerships
- Drive partnerships with community influencers to foster relationships generating sales results
- Work with Director of Retail and Operations department to align demand planning and buying needs to fulfill store objectives based on sales forecast
- Overall accountability for store performance, cleanliness, and organizational health.
- Maintain the store's visual merchandising and quality standards
- Respond to unexpected changes in work environment with enthusiasm, creativity, proactiveness, and out of the box thinking
- Omni Channel Inventory Management - Buying/Receiving Product, Quarterly Stocktakes, Sales Floor Reporting, Packaging Reorders)
Please submit your resume & cover letter with "FLAGSHIP SALES MANAGER" in the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.