Have you been feeling low and negative? You could be surrounded by negative spirits. To ward these evil spirits off, wear a blue evil eye bracelet! Often represented as a big blue eye with a white and blue circle within and a bold black pupil at its center, an evil eye is known to ward off evil spirits and bad vibes from your surroundings. You can find evil eyes in various forms - as key chains, car tags, evil eye bracelets, earrings, necklaces, or charms.
Although the name "evil eye" may sound a bit scary, it's not. Found in a mix of beautiful blue hues, evil eyepieces are considered as a symbol of protection. Porter Lyons has a few ways to incorporate an evil eye piece into your life to bring you prosperity, good health, and protection against negativity.
Origin of Evil Eye
Often known as a "nazar" the evil eye is an amulet that is believed to protect people against negativity and evil spirits. The evil eye has a rich history as a talisman of protection, spreading across Asia, Africa, Arabic countries, Greece, and several other regions around the world. Also, the evil eye has significance in all main religions that include Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, and Judaism.
In Turkey, the evil eye is considered an ideal gift to protect a newborn baby from evil spirits and curses as it is believed that newborns are more susceptible to such energies. In Muslim traditions, you can give an evil eye piece as a gift to bless your family and friends and stay protected against negative vibes.
Why the Evil Eye is Created Blue?
As per the beliefs in Greece and Aegean countries "blue eyed" people are meant to bestow a curse be it intentionally or unintentionally, so historically, they created the amulets using blue to reflect the eye color it’s warding off.
Benefits of the Evil Eye
- Offers Protection - keeping an evil eye bracelet or charm close protects you from evil spirits and negative forces, especially the evil glare.
- Brings Good Luck - When you keep an evil eye charm close, it is believed that you are bestowed with good luck, happiness, and health.
- Spreads Good Vibes - The blue color of the evil eye radiates positive energy. The light blue within it represents the sky which symbolizes truth, and is also considered as a protective force against the evil eye.
- Wards off Danger - Keep the evil eye charm in your car or home, or wear it as a bracelet, earrings, or necklace to ward off any potential danger while maintaining peace and prosperity in your lives.
- Strengthens Good Health - Besides protecting you from the evil spirits and negativities, it is believed that the evil eye strengthens good health and keeps ailments like insomnia, fatigue, and depression away.
Porter Lyons provides an amazing selection of blue evil eye bracelets that you can wear to keep yourself healthy, happy, and protected against evil spirits.